To provide manufacturers and suppliers with Efficient and effective audit preparation for MedAccred accreditation, so as to increase competitiveness of U.S. medical device and medical instrument manufacturers and suppliers, decrease industry costs, and improve patient safety.
MedMMAP is part of the MEP National Network
A unique public-private partnership that delivers comprehensive, proven solutions to U.S. manufacturers, fueling growth and advancing U.S. manufacturing. It comprises:
• 51 MEP Centers located in all 50 states and Puerto Rico
• Over 1,300 trusted advisors and experts
• More than 400 MEP service locations,
Enabling U.S. manufacturers to identify opportunities that will accelerate and strengthen growth and competitiveness in the global marketplace.
The MEP National Network is built on three unique qualities:
1. Comprehensive services, national reach, and thousands of connections
2. Focused on affordable solutions for small and medium-sized manufacturers (SMMs), and
3. Demonstrable, measurable, validated business results/impact
Learn more about the strategic goals and measures of success by viewing the PDF of the MEP National Network™ Strategic Plan.
In 2017, the MEP National Network connected with 26,313 manufacturers, leading to
• $12.6 billion in client sales,
• $1.7 billion in client cost savings,
• $3.5 billion in new client investments, and
• helping to create and retain more than 100,000 U.S. manufacturing jobs.
View the National Impact Data PDF for more information about NIST MEP, the National Network, and client impacts.